These rosemary infused parmesan crisps are just 2 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes. They make the perfect crunchy topping to salads and soups.
There’s nothing like a day without any green food item whatsoever to make you crave vegetables.
And, there’s nothing like a huge salad to quench that craving.
Salad was a given for lunch yesterday but, I wanted something to make it interesting too. Every time I make a salad I need at least one component I’m excited about. One thing that makes me look forward to each bite that includes that ingredient. Goat cheese usually fits the bill but this was a fun and different take on the cheese component to a salad.
2 ingredients and 5 minutes. That’s all you need.
Popped into a 400 degree oven, they come out bubbly but cool to a “crisp-like” consistency in a matter of minutes.
Deliciously salty, rosemary infused parmesan crisps.
These are delicious in a salad but I’m pretty sure equally as good in a pasta dish or even a soup.
I kind of wish I had made more.
With a total prep + cook time of 7 minutes max though, I’m pretty sure I can afford the time to make them again.
You should too.
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Mix cheese and rosemary together in small bowl and place in 4 equal piles on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from oven, the crisps might still look bubbly.
- Let cool for a minute to crisp up and then remove with metal spatula and serve.
What’s your favorite “special” salad component?