The day after is for…
Other plans include:
-a bike ride
-cleaning the house
No Black Friday shopping over here.
Day After Detox Salad
Yield: 2-3 servings
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine carrots and broccoli in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Empty into a medium bowl. Combine sliced grape tomatoes, sunflower seeds and cilantro in bowl. Whisk dressing together (oil, vinegar, nutritional yeast, lemon and salt & pepper) in small bowl and pour on top of salad mixture. Toss to combine and let sit, covered, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
Are you braving the crowds today or taking it easy?