Two posts in one day?! Why, you ask?
Oh nothing, just a little thing called a chocolate hazelnut mug cake.
Otherwise known as “Oh my f’ing God, this is so freakin’ good I can’t wait until tomorrow to post it!”
5 minutes and it’s yours.
You’re welcome. Enjoy.
- 3 tablespoons AP flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ tablespoon Justin’s chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Combine all ingredients in a large, greased mug and whisk together well with a fork.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes until fully cooked.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.