Posted by Running To The Kitchenhttps://www.runningtothekitchen.com/good-for-you-zucchini-fries/
© 2011 Running to the Kitchen®. All rights reserved.
These breadcrumb, flaxseed and nutritional yeast coated zucchini fries are baked in the oven and as delicious as they are good for you.
cup bread crumbs
cup ground flax seed
tablespoon nutritional yeast
teaspoon dried thyme
teaspoon red pepper flakes
tablespoons almond milk
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease.
Cut zucchini into fry shape
- Combine dry ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Beat egg and almond milk in another shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini fries into egg mixture first then roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Line zucchini on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, flipping fries half way through.