Posted by Running To The Kitchenhttps://www.runningtothekitchen.com/coconut-coffee-ice-cream/
© 2014 Running to the Kitchen®. All rights reserved.
Coconut coffee ice cream
7 hr, 30
This dairy free coconut coffee ice cream is chock full of coconut flavor with a punch of coffee.
ounce cans full fat coconut milk
cup strongly brewed Island Coconut Green Mountain Coffee
teaspoon vanilla extract
teaspoon coconut extract
cup coconut sugar
cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Bring all ingredients except shredded coconut to a simmer in a medium sauce pan.
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat off and let cool completely.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, up to overnight.
- Pour the chilled mixture into your ice cream maker and churn according to ice cream makerâ??s directions.
- Add the shredded coconut during the last minute of churning.
- Transfer the ice cream to a container, sprinkle with a handful of shredded coconut and coffee grounds if desired and freeze for 1 hour before serving.