These no bake cashew banana chocolate chip bites are delicious for a quick snack. Keep them frozen and enjoy one straight from the freezer.
Wednesday is a cross training day. I spent an hour on the bike yesterday. Some of my random thoughts & observations during that time:
1. 15 mph is fast enough that when a bug flies into your mouth it will be forced to the back of your throat and make you choke.
2. People that obliviously take up the entire width of the bike trail make me want to purposely run them over. It’s called karma.
3. I’d love to know what men in cars who yell out vulgar obscenities to woman as they drive by actually expect. A witty response? A proposition? Enlighten me, please.
4. Like most of Maroon 5’s songs, Moves Like Jagger annoys the hell out of me.
5. I get a weird sense of satisfaction booking it by runners when I’m going more than twice their speed on the bike. Odd, considering I’m usually the runner.
6. I wish duathlons were more popular. I’d totally do one.
7. 24 squats, 12 lunges, 12 jumping lunges & 12 jumping squats [x2] is one sick, torturous way to end a strength training session. If you want to be able to move the next day, I don’t suggest it.
8. Cashew Banana Chocolate Chip Bites make a damn good snack.
Here’s a newsflash for you: bananas are moist. Moist makes a no-bake dough ball interesting. And by interesting, I mean wet. And now I just used the words “moist” and “wet” in back to back sentences. *Cringe*
The solution? Freeze them! Worked like a charm. So well in fact, that I’m giving you the recipe because for awhile there in the beginning, it was doubtful this one was making it up here.
Tell me something random you think about when working out?
I’d love any and all thoughts on #3!
Ever have what you thought was a kitchen flop turn into a total success?