These homemade chocolate peanut butter cups are a simple 2 ingredient dessert that rival Reese's.
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 3 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 5 almonds, finely chopped (optional)
- Spray a mini muffin tin to grease.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and spoon it into the bottom of 4 mini muffin tins in the pan.
- Next layer the peanut butter on top (you can melt this a bit in the microwave too to make it more â??spreadable.â?)
- Sprinkle almonds next if using.
- Spoon final layer of chocolate on top and try and smooth out as best you can.
- Pop muffin tin into the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Loosen with a knife and pop out pb chocolate cups.
- Store extras in the freezer.