Honey chicken salad with apples & sage
Author: Gina Matsoukas
- 1 12.5 oz. can of chicken packed in water (or shredded cooked chicken)
- 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 small tart (such as granny smith) apple, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1½ tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon honey
- salt & pepper
- Combine chicken, yogurt and mayo in a medium bowl and combine with a fork or spatula to break up chicken and coat in the yogurt/mayo mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Serve over lettuce or on bread for a sandwich.
Recipe by Running to the Kitchen at http://www.runningtothekitchen.com/honey-chicken-salad-with-apples-sage/