Shaved brussels sprouts fruit salad
Author: Gina Matsoukas
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, ends and outer leaves trimmed
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins, chopped
- 2 tablesponns pepitas
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- salt & pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Slice brussels sprouts thinly and place in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the sliced brussels sprouts and toss to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss together lightly.
- Season with additional salt & pepper to taste.
Recipe by Running to the Kitchen at http://www.runningtothekitchen.com/2012/11/shaved-brussels-sprouts-fruit-salad/