1. I’m a complete flake and titled yesterday’s post “Lemon quinoa with roasted grapes & walnuts” when it was really almonds. I don’t even have a good excuse like I was planning on using walnuts but decided against it at the last minute or anything. I blame the altitude. Being 5,0o0 feet or so higher than normal has to affect your brain somehow, right?
2. I ate frozen yogurt, chicken wings, deep fried cheese curds and drank 4 pints of beer last night as my dinner. Oops.
3. Getting 4 beers in with your coworkers is kinda fun.
4. Closing the restaurant down while doing so is even more fun.
5. I’m an outgoing, aggressive, don’t really hold back kind of person. When people rate the recipes on here literally minutes after they’re posted and give it anything less than a 5, I get seriously pissed off. Obviously, that person has not yet made the recipe and is basing that rating on the ingredients alone. If you want to make the recipe and then rate it, I have no problem with that. If you want to speculate, I do. If I knew who you were we’d fight. File this under #thingsyoushouldavoidaddressingafter4pintsofbeer. Also file it under #completeabuseofhashtags
6. I have a couple really awesome recipes I could’ve shared today but editing and writing about them after #3 and #4 just seemed too overwhelming.
7. 6 days is the point where I go from remembering my dog rolled in shit 3 out of the last 7 days I was home to really missing her regardless.
8. The Fairy Hobmother is actually real and visited me with a $50 Amazon gift card! If you leave a comment below, you may get a visit as well.
9. In 7 days I’ll be in Napa with this lady. I plan on eating an insane amount vegetables, drinking as much water as physically possible and working out every single day in preparation for 4 days of wine & food gluttony.
10. I have absolutely no recollection of where I parked my car at the airport. Thank god for the panic button.