1. Running in the rain is actually kind of fun.
A wet, solid tempo run.
2. Transformers 3 was not even worth the ticket at the $3 movie theater. Did anyone else find Carly’s (the Megan Fox replacement) lips super distracting? $6 for both of us would’ve been better spent (and way more enjoyed) on 1.5 pumpkin spice lattes.
3. Seeing the terms some people search for seriously makes me laugh (or wonder about the person behind the computer).
- bruschetta how to pronounce giada
- hairy foot
- nectarine leg spread <—sex position search gone astray?
- eat mango pit
- why do they paint the sheep in Ireland
- little dog with little crab
- goosebumps when running on the treadmill <– I’m no doctor, but maybe you’re just cold?
4. I ignored all the horrible reviews on this book and downloaded it anyway since it was the Free Friday pick on the Nook this week.
Oprah never lets me down.
5. I will never again order egg drop soup from this place.
I’m baffled at how a soup could possibly even congeal like that. Yum.
6. This is our weekend forecast.
You can find me in the kitchen.
Tell me one of your Friday facts.
What’s your favorite takeout Chinese food item?
Best search term of the week? (if you have a blog)